- How does the legal function demonstrate value?
- What key performance indicators should the legal function have?
- How do you align legal strategy with organisational purpose?
- When is it appropriate to have a panel in place?
- Where do I get flexible temporary flexible resources?
- How do we manage unrelenting demand with finite capacity?
- How do I optimise my people and processes so that I can improve costs, quality and delivery?
- What factors should I consider when acquiring and embedding legal technology?
Thanks to hours of research, an extensive network, trial and error and a few rabbit holes, I have some answers and have learnt many lessons. My desire to share this learning is the driving force behind this website. I believe that there is nothing new, as someone, somewhere has already been there and is wearing the t-shirt. Therefore, as a community we should come together and share what we have learnt; be it tools, techniques or products.
Having discussed this idea with people much more learned than me, I have been advised that if the website tackles question like the above, seeks perspectives from members and shares tools, a real itch will be scratched. So, I am going to do that but its not possible to do that on my own, so please join me in collaborating on legal operational excellence issues that matter.
There is no membership fee and joining is easy provided you commit to helping us with the purpose of improving the business of law by sharing tools and ideas!